Advanced Certificate in Construction Management
Master Your Projects’ Scope, Schedule and Costs, and earn a sought-after credential in this highly competitive field.
A 15-credit program that can be taken after completing a bachelor's, master's, or other advanced degree.
Enhance your knowledge of construction project management standards, techniques, and add the specialized area of construction project management to you professional skill set.
This graduate-level certificate focuses on the specialized legal, planning, financial, procurement, risk management, and project management skills required in today’s construction industry and prepares students for positions of leadership and responsibility within private and public organizations overseeing projects.
Choose Your Program Format
- 100% in-person at the Lincoln Center Campus in NYC | Full time or part time
- 100% online | Full time or part time
- Blended Learning: A mix of in-person courses and online courses | Full time or part time
Tuition and Fees
- 15 credits
- Tuition Cost: $1,551 per credit
- Fees: $150 per semester
Required Courses (15 credits)
- Construction Methods and Materials (3 credits)
- Construction Contracts, Claims and Dispute Resolution (3 credits)
- Construction Cost Estimating and Bidding Strategies (1.5 credits)
- Construction Scheduling and Impact Analysis (1.5 credits)
- Pre-Construction Project Planning and Development (3 credits)
- Construction Project Delivery (3 credits)
Who Should Apply
Ideal candidates include:
- Project managers, superintendents, building trades and other project personnel who want to go to the next level in their career
- Architecture and engineering professionals who want to further their professional skills in managing construction projects.
- Real estate professionals including developers, lenders, property managers, asset managers, facilities managers, and corporate real estate executives who want to better understand the construction process.
- Current or former MS in Real Estate and Advanced Certificate in Real Estate Development students who wish to add a specialized designation in Construction Management.