Join the Development and University Relations Team
Development and University Relations (DAUR) Mission
The Development and University Relations (DAUR) at Fordham is comprised of many talented and high performing individuals who work across a range of functions from our leadership to fundraising, analytics, alumni relations, athletics, special events, stewardship, gifts processing, and WFUV. The division serves the entire University in a variety of different capacities. We are a team of 109 full-time employees.
Current Job Opportunities
- Assistant Director for Alumni Relations (New York City Programming)
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Senior Director for Athletics Development
- Senior Director of Development, Arts and Sciences
- Senior Director of Development, Parent & Family Development
Positions will be posted as they are available.
Our Core Values
- We are inspired and motivated by the transformative power of a Jesuit education and actively promote a culture of philanthropy and service.
- We aim to attract and recognize the best talent by educating and investing in the whole person.
- We seek excellence through rigorous thinking, curiosity, innovation, and a willingness to take smart risks.
- We strive to understand, value, and embrace one another’s contributions by respecting diverse viewpoints and encouraging authenticity.
- We promote personal accountability and institutional transparency.
- We foster a healthy work-life relationship and a spirited, compassionate work environment.
- We purposefully steward and celebrate our constituents while respecting their privacy and intent.
Are you interested in joining our high-performance team? We would like to hear from you. For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.