Need help navigating Fordham's online registration and advising systems?
Check out our helpful video tutorials in this section, which are sorted by topic, and focus on common questions asked by our students and Core Advisors.
For ease of viewing, these video tutorials do not contain sound (only text annotations).
Academic Integrity Tutorial
- How do I search for a course by attribute?
- How do I check my course schedule?
- How many earned credits do I have?
- How do I check my account for holds?
- How do I see how many seats are left in a course?
- How do I register for courses using CRNs?
- What graduation requirements have I completed?
- If I declare a certain major, what courses does it require?
- If I earn these grades, what will be my GPA?
- If I register for these courses, what requirements will I complete?
For Transfer Students
For Core Advisors