The Center for Community Engaged Learning (CCEL) engages in community conversations between students, faculty, and community partners, as part of Community Engaged classes, Faculty Initiatives, the Post-secondary Pathways Program, and panels and events that highlight the work of community partners.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe: Queen of Mexico and Patroness of the Americas (Dec. 8, 2021)
- Fire Safety Panel Discussion (April 6, 2022)
- Coalition Building in New York Immigrant Communities: A Conversation with the New York Immigration Coalition (Sept. 19th, 2022)
- Bronx Climate Change Town Hall 2022 (Sept. 26, 2022)
- Building LGBTQ+ Communities in New York: A Campus and Community Conversation (October 26, 2022)
- Unhoused in NYC and How You Can Help: Community Engaged Learning students and their experiences working with service providers (Dec. 1, 2022)